& Supply Chain Workshop
Supply Chain Business Continuity Plan manages continuity risks in the supply chain. It is a process which identifies and assesses various internal and external interdependencies within and outside of the organization. This workshop provides participants the knowledge and practical skill to plan, execute and manage continuity strategies for a workable 3rd Party Risk Management Plan with a focus on Supply Chain.
This workshop provides information and practical techniques that organizations can use to select, secure, and manage third-party relationships. By implementing best practices on 3rd Party Risk Management & Supply Chain, attendees will be prepared to meet future changes and challenges to your vendor landscape with confidence.
- Defining 3rd Party Risk Management & Supply Chain;
- Identifying, understanding and evaluating the impact of interdependencies in an entity’s Risk Assessment, BIA and Critical Business Functions (CBF);
- Developing Strategies to ensure RTOs, MTDs are met (including outsourced functions);
- Plans Testing and continual improvement;
- Crisis communication
- Third-Party Risk Lifecycle
- Supply Chain BCP Governance
- Supply Chain BCP Phases & Methodology
- Case Study and/or Q &A
- Session wrapping up