This is a demand driven program which adopts unique approach for organizations and businesses to assess and integrate the existing plans and programs based on its unique business needs and wants.
Our subject matter experts and trainers will present and train attendees through a cross-functional and inter-disciplinary approach involving risk, business and security measures to understand and align with five Protective Disciplines of Business Resilience – which is the foundation for continuity and mitigation against any form of operational disruption at a business, regional, national, or global level.
The five domains that we will be specializing on are :
- Operational Risk Management (ORM)
- Incident/Crisis Management (CMP)
- Cyber Resiliency
- Disaster Recovery (IT DRP)
- Business Continuity Management (BCM)
• Overview of business continuity management, crisis management plan, risk assessment, stages in managing a crisis
• Identification, damage assessment, escalation, notification and mobilization procedures, and
• Pinpoint the challenges of reviewing and coordinating emergency evacuation teams in organizations and external entities, or working with the responsible partners to develop or enhance existing plans.
- Provide an overview instruction and tools for implementing enterprise-wide Operational Risk Management program.
- Delineate the skills, knowledge and procedures business professionals need to develop and manage a risk management program.
- Risk Models and Processes
- Qualitative and Quantitative Methods
- Risk Identifications
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Risk Handling and Management
- Governance and Compliance
Overview of the crisis management structure and the planning necessary to manage a crisis or an emergency for the organization covering :
- Overview of the crisis management plan and collective framework of decisions and choices that an organization makes to respond to a crisis.
- Identification, damage assessment, escalation, notification and mobilization procedures, and
- Challenges in reviewing and coordinating with key stakeholders in an organization and external entities, or working with the responsible partners to develop or enhance existing plans.
• Business Continuity Management (BCM) is a holistic management process that identifies potential impacts that threatens an organisation and provides a framework for building resilience with the capability for an effective response that safeguards the interests of its key stakeholders, reputation and value creating activities.
• This training will expose participants to an overview aspects of a BCM program and determine the most appropriate requirements for an organization. Highlight the planner’s role, tasks and objectives, planning requirements, tools, techniques, and validation designed to assist the planner to lay the foundation of this program and apply to their respective organization.
Participants will discover how business continuity management and cybersecurity must integrate within an organization, using the five elements: prepare/identify, protect, detect, respond, and recover.
• Provide overview instruction, framework, and guidance for implementing the concepts essential to combining cyber security and business continuity into an effective cyber resilience program.
• Prepare actionable recommendations to represent an appropriate “value proposition” to an organization’s executive management that will help to ensure any investment necessary to step up to a strong Cyber Resilience Program.
• Illustrates the impact that new technologies have on the IT/DR Professional’s role in delivering recovery solutions that best meet increasing demands from service contracts and regulatory requirements.
• Explore & selecting strategic alternatives for the IT/DR process; building, testing, and implementing the new IT/DR process; and integrating the BCM and IT/DR functions within an organization.
• Understand the business continuity management (BCM) architecture and discipline; the role of IT/DR within BCM; issues involved with the recovery of technology platforms and data; as well as current and emerging IT/DR technologies.