2-Day Media Spokesperson Training (BCOE-900MS)
This module covers the fundamental principles of:
- Preparing an organization to manage a crisis, its’ brand and reputation.
- Managing and issuing the necessary communications required to handle any negative and unexpected events, especially in the speed of the internet world.
Media Handling Workshop During Crisis
- Panic, unknown facts of the event or disaster and speed of action require prior preparedness – the ultimate essence that creates a stronger brand or destroys it.
- Managing a crisis badly can take a lot of money and years to rebuild.
- Prepare your organisation to manage a crisis and come out with a stronger brand, especially in the current VUCA environment.
- What are the key ingredients or materials required to handle negative and unexpected events, especially in the speed of the internet world.
This 2 day-workshop covers
- the fundamentals principle of Crisis communication preparedness.
- exploring, outlining and discovering the fundamentals of media management, spokesperson preparedness.
- an interactive experience via a practical and effective communication techniques that is applicable in almost any media interaction.
To prepare key spokesperson to manage issues/crisis which can take place on the ground during service.
- The purpose of this training will be to provide guidance in alignment with international best practice and standards, namely: BS 11200:2014 and the Good Business Practice
- Provide clarity on roles and responsibilities among the Victims and NOK management.
Day 1: Media Handling Workshop During Crisis
- Crisis communications and media management basics in accordance with British Standard (BS) 11200:2014
- Understanding the basic principles of being a Media Spokesperson
- Practice sessions on Key Messages, Identifying Action Items
- Basics on how to be a good Media Spokesperson
Day 2: Media Handling Workshop During Crisis
- Understand how the Media works and be able to manage their questioning techniques.
- Understanding the power of social media, the different types of Social Media norms and culture
- Managing viral issues and fake news
- Practise session as a Media Spokesperson