(BCLE-2000) – ABCP / CFCP / CBCV / CBCP
The BCLE 2000 course is designed for professionals experienced in the business continuity profession. Experience is a key criterion in selecting this course because of the rapid pace and extensive materials covered during the class. The curriculum is designed in compliance with the Professional Practices for Business Continuity Planners. The course does vary from the ordering of these practices with the objective of serving the BCM planner to understand the applicability of these practices within their job responsibilities.
The course is designed to expose the participants to all aspects of a holistic BCM program and to determine the most appropriate requirements for their organization. This is a fast paced interactive course offering that has ten lessons and is completed in four days. In each lesson, the planner’s role, tasks and objectives, planning requirements, tools, techniques, and validation are designed to assist the planner to move through this course and to directly apply these materials to their working environment. The DRI International BCM Qualifying Examination is held at the completion of the course on day 5.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to describe and differentiate between the ten Professional Practices for Business Continuity Planners, and will be able to identify the tools used to develop a Business Continuity Program. The completion of this course will also prepare you to complete the Qualifying BCM Examination for Business Continuity Professional credentials from DRI International.
- +Course Objectives
At the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Define the acronyms and terminology utilized in the business continuity industry;
- Recall the roles of the business continuity planner and the executive management team in the development, testing, and maintenance of business continuity plans;
- Recognize the business continuity planning stages and their individual requirements;
- Identify and explain certain trends in the business continuity field;
- Design effective business continuity/disaster recovery efforts for case studies through the application of the knowledge gained in this class;
- Complete the DRI Certification Examination.
- +Course Syllabus
Following the introduction, the course will review each of the ten Professional Practices. This will include:
- Reviewing the actual Professional Practice
- The practical application of the practices
- Classroom exercise for the Professional Practice
- A review of the key topics from the Professional Practice
- A knowledge check using questions based on the material from the Professional Practice
Globally Recognized BCM Certifications:
The BCLE2000 course prepares participants for DRI International’s Professional Qualifying Examination. One can apply for DRI’s BCM credentials i.e. ABCP, CFCP, CBCP (please log on to https://www.drii.org/certification/index.php for more information) upon passing of the Qualifying Examination and depending on an individual’s working experience in BC Planning and Management.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for individuals who are responsible for their organizations’ BCM program. This course serves as a good platform for participants to share and exchange knowledge with the instructors and participants coming across industries.
For more information about the above course offerings, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All materials, photographs and contents on this website are the property of DRI International and DRI GCC and shall not be copied, reproduced, sold, or distributed without the expressed permission of the owner.