- DRI is a not-for-profit organization committed to:
– Promoting a base of common knowledge for the continuity management industry
– Certifying qualified individuals in the discipline of Business Continuity
– Promoting the credibility and professionalism of certified individuals
- DRI celebrates its 29th anniversary in 2017 (the oldest and largest in the world).
- DRI is the industry’s premier education and certification program body.
- DRI has certified individuals in over 100 countries
- DRI conducts training courses in over 45 countries
- Since 2009, DRI taught more students outside the US than within the US
- More Individuals are certified by DRI International than all other organizations in our industry combined (Approximately 17,000 active individuals as of March 2017)
- DRI certifies individuals in English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin and Russian
- DRI International teaches in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese, Italian, and Russian