Organizations need a range of capabilities to manage crisis effectively, including clear command structures, effective information management, common situational awareness and transparent communication etc.
• Overview of business continuity management, crisis management plan, risk assessment, stages in managing a crisis
• Identification, damage assessment, escalation, notification and mobilization procedures, and
• Pinpoint the challenges of reviewing and coordinating emergency evacuation teams in organizations and external entities, or working with the responsible partners to develop or enhance existing plans.
• Overview of Business Continuity Management
• Sources of Crisis
• Types of Crisis
• Requirements for Crisis Management and Incident Response
• Planning Team members
• Roles and responsibilities of team members
• Challenges in Preparing for Incident Response and Crisis Management
• Suggested Strategies to Address Challenges to Crisis Preparation Developing Crisis Management Plan
• Components of a Crisis Management Plan
• Crisis Management Teamn