DRI International (www.drii.org) is the oldest and largest educational and certification not for- profit organization in the world committed to promoting a base of common knowledge on the subject of Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Cyber Resilience Management. DRII was established in 1988.
DRI GCC (www.dri-gcc.org) was established in 2014 to promote and complement DRI International’s professional copyrighted BCM certification programs and practical workshops in GCC. All our programs are under the support and guidance of DRI International.”
We have a pool of facilitators and trainers coming across industries with minimum 20 years of working experience on the subject of continuity management. This ensures quality deliverables and transfer of knowledge & skills to our members and participants “. All trainers shall be trained and approved to teach by DRI International.
We would like to thank all the trainers, members and the industries for your continuous support on our BCM Programs.
• Command respect: Certification brings recognition from employers, clients, employees, and peers
• Show what you know: Certification demonstrates extensive knowledge and experience
• Make more money: DRI Certified Professionals command higher salaries than those who are not certified
• Gain competitive edge: DRI certification gives you the advantage in a competitive job market
• Leverage an international network: Join a formidable network of experienced professionals Flash your badge: Share your DRI digital badge via social media, email signature, resume for verifiable, real-time recognition
• Responsible stewardship: Employing DRI Certified Professionals demonstrates a commitment to business continuity and key stakeholders.
• Professional development: DRI certification requires continuous professional development, signaling a culture of investing in employees
• On the same page: Whether planning or responding, DRI Certified Professionals are trained on a common body of knowledge
• Independent and instant verification: Certification includes a rigorous testing process, ensuring that individuals are fully-trained and knowledgeable that can be verified instantly through DRI’s digital certification badges.
The Executive Council
Disasters Management Authority
Security Certification Consortium
and Control Association
Disaster Risk Reduction
Standard on Disaster/Emergency Management
and Business Continuity Programs